Grey and Cream Check Scrunchie
Grey and cream check scrunchie made from the remnants of one of our very first pieces.
- Linen comes from the flax plant which uses barely any pesticides during production, creates a high level of CO2, can be grown in poor soil and uses far less water to produce in comparison to cotton. Its also naturally biodegradable and recyclable so linen scores highly on the ecological chart.
- Features eco-organic elastic made from 41% natural rubber/59% certified organic cotton. This elastic is biodegradable, recyclable, free of all plastics and has longer life span than synthetic elastic so it's both super durable and kind to the enviroment!
- Elastic created by Fair Trade Austrian producer.
- Meets both Okeo-Tex and GOTS sustainability standards.
- Made ethically in Glasgow, Scotland